The Dawgs are still seeking their first road win and the team down 85 seems just like the team to provide us that win. Downside is the Dawgs are coming off the huge win of Vandy. Which by the way makes us 2-0 versus the state of Tennessee. But I believe the team is on the verge of crossing that line, one that all the SEC coaches are worried about. The one that gives the Dawgs to confidence to win on the road and how to hold a lead.
So what can the Dawgs expect as they take on AU:
- Home Court advantage
Games in Athens: UGA leads 58-22
Games in Auburn: AU leads 55-22
Neutral-Court Games: AU leads 9-7
- Auburn is planning an orange out. Guess they are pulling out all the stops
- 6 Common opponents this each. Each beat AU, we have wins over Vandy and TN
- AU is getting 70 points per in SEC play
- 4 players averaging more that 12 points per in SEC play
- Not much off the Bench
- AU is getting 62% from Free Throws (SEC Play)
- AU is grabbing 35 boards a gome
So the Dawgs need to crash the boards, use their fouls wisely and play within themselves. This is a common theme this year, so the same still applies.